Hi guest ,  Welcome to The Peaks at Jefferson, NJ.

Dear Neighbors!

This is a sincere attempt to bring us all together as a fun vibrant community that shares in the joy of the diversity the community has to offer. Please feel free to contribute pictures, event notice and why not even classified for FREE! The contact email address is nrigirl at hotmail dot com

~ NRIGirl

Epic Nature by Rachel Israel

Written By NRIGirl on Thursday, March 31, 2011 | Thursday, March 31, 2011

Epic Nature - Spring
A Poem by Rachel Israel

In Spring I hear water trickle down the stream sparkling like a crystal sea
In Spring I see the fruitful trees, healthy trees, so many bees
In Spring I sit on dew covered grass, short and long grass
In Spring I see beautiful flowers, roses like rubies and lilacs like diamonds

In Spring I look at tall snow capped mountains from a distance
In Spring I see the hills genuinely and beautifully touched with sunshine
In Spring the sky looks baby blue meeting with the bright yellow sun
In Spring the clouds look like giant, white, fluffy cotton balls

In Spring I watch glistening fish jumping up the stream
In Spring I spot a bear wearing brown coat and spying on a fish
In Spring I walked around and saw a crocodile lurking for prey
In Spring I see an eagle with piercing eyes elegantly and gracefully flying

In Spring I plant some vegetation in rich soil
In Spring beautiful crops spring up from the seeds
In Spring I see butterflies with wings glistening under the sun
In Spring I see small green insects hanging by a silk thread

I know I am ready for the Spring! Are you?

Poet: Rachel Israel Age: 11 years
Poem written: Last Spring (2010)

2 comments:

Amrit said...

I read it before but it is good read second or third or 4th or nth time too...

NRIGirl said...

Thank you A! So, what do you think of Peaks at Jefferson. Please share your suggestions and ideas to improve.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Peaks at Jefferson. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.